The most expensive hotel of the world. One of the determining factors when ordering rooms in the hotel or inn for most people is the price. Room rates determined by the conditions of residence, services, location of the hotel (eg, proximity to the town center or the sea), and many other factors. It is also important and prestigious hotel, visit it at different times of the famous artists and politicians.
As the cost has long been far ahead of all the hotels in the famous center of gaming entertainment in Las Vegas. But among them there is a record holder — the hotel The Mansion. The cheapest room there costs about $ 5000 per night. The trick for the hotel guests notice that this amount does not include the cost of breakfast. However, the latter does not really bother hotel guests and they are willing to pay that kind of money for accommodation. And breakfast they somehow sort out …
This site contains interesting information about the most expensive hotels in the world. Here are some of them.
1. Hotel The Mansion at MGM Grand, is also located in Las Vegas. The cheapest room, designed for modest employees or corporate traveler, worth $ 5,000. The most expensive four-room suite — $ 15,000. Again, these prices do not include the cost of breakfast, room only. And no shortage of stellar lodgers this hotel does not feel. He was particularly fond of Bruce Willis and Oprah Winfrey. The hotel The Mansion at MGM Grand all subjects of interior decoration handmade — from bronze and crystal doorknobs to glass in the windows. The predominant style design — Italy XVIII century. The rooms are lined 800 priceless works of Pablo Picasso. Inside the hotel is constantly maintained at 22 ° C, and the staff is ready to fulfill every whim of the client at any time.
2. Hotel North Island in the Seychelles (Seychelles). The minimum price for a house in the island-hotel — $ 3000. The most expensive villa of three rooms in a quiet corner on a lonely beach costs $ 5600. The hotel caters to clients by system «all inclusive», familiar to Russians for Turkish hotels. However, as we see, in the Seychelles rates slightly higher, and expensive brands of champagne and exclusive cocktails as well as in Turkey, will have to pay separately. In the North Island often sees Pierce Brosnan and Sarah Michelle Gellar. This is a first-class model of Robinson Crusoe Island.
3. Hotel Fregate Island, also located on the gorgeous Seychelles, a little cheaper. The villas in this hotel are from $ 2700. There is already included in the price and accommodation and all meals. Once on Fregate Island liked to rest Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston. Often I flew here and Claudia Schiffer. On the island is everything you need for the best of the private playground of the rich people. A separate area is reserved for children, where they were entertained by nannies and animators.
4. Hotel Singita, Kruger National Park in South Africa. Spend the night in the eco-hotel Singita costs $ 2000. The price includes everything except champagne. It often comes golfer Tiger Woods. Around the luxury hotel has all the opportunities for safaris. The building itself is stylish yet minimalist. But you can sleep inside the rooms and on balconies and terraces. Night under the stars — this is the dream even the stars of show business and sport.
5. Hotel Le Toiny, the island of Saint Barthelemy in the Caribbean. Double room costs $ 2,000 per night, two-bedroom — $ 3000. In addition to the cost of accommodation includes breakfast only. From here you can meet celebrities Halle Berry. It is interesting that Le Toiny is considered only a four-star hotel. Houses are like huts on plantations and very comfortable. Special local cuisine deserves a compliment.
6. Hotel Wakaya Club in Fiji. Rooms cost from $ 2,000. Prices for large houses with three rooms up to $ 6,000. Reservations can be made for at least five days. The Wakaya Club has rested Nicole Kidman, Russell Crowe and Michelle Pfeiffer. The hotel just nine cottages, most of which are no telephones, no televisions. But there are books for cultural relaxing leisure. On the site you can play golf or tennis, scuba dive or simply bask in the incredible white sand. The restaurant is located in the open air in a palm grove. Celine Dion, which was held in Wakaya Club honeymoon in 1994, says she was close to tears when packing suitcases, preparing to leave this paradise.
7. Hotel Turtle Island, Fiji. Rooms cost from $ 1,900 to $ 2,200, the services on the system «all inclusive». Usually celebrity couples come: here saw Tom Cruise and Penelope Cruz, and Britney Spears and Kevin Federline. Turtle Island Beach dreams get in the private use of every Hollywood film director, a film about the beaches and palm trees.
8. Hotel Huka Lodge, North Island, New Zealand. To spend the night in this hotel is worth $ 1,500. The price includes half board and cocktails. Senior tourists here there were the Queen and Prince Philip, Dick Cheney and Michael Douglas. Huka Lodge — paradise for hunting, shooting and fishing. Rumor has it that even the Queen Mother fish in Huka Lodge from the balcony of your room.
Hotel Burj Al Arab9. Hotel Burj Al Arab, Dubai, UAE. Simple double room in this hotel in Dubai is worth $ 1,400. Royal suite costs nearly $ 7,000. The price includes accommodation only. Breakfast is charged separately and cost between $ 50 and above. The Burj Al Arab rested, perhaps, all the celebrities of the world: and David Beckham Victoria and Angelina Jolie with Brad Pitt. We spent the night here and policy: for example, Bill Clinton and Nelson Mandela. Burj Al Arab was the first bright and impressive skyscraper in the City of the Future, which is now so actively being built in Dubai.
Hotel Burj Al Arab is located 280 meters from the coast, and is located on a specially constructed artificial island. The height of the hotel — 323 meters. This is no ordinary room, the whole area is divided into 202 duplex suites. Areas of «apartments» range from 170 to 780 square meters.
This hotel looks great even against the most expensive hotels in the world. Luxury, comfort, convenience, service — all at the highest level. Critics joking evaluate the hotel as semizvёzdochny (maximum rating — 5 stars) that would show that the Burj Al Arab is a cut above even the most expensive hotels planety.Spetsialnoy chip of each room is a window in the wall, through which a beautiful view of the sea. Most expensive cruises.
10. Hotel Little Palm Island, Florida. Rooms cost from $ 1,400. Power is charged separately and is not cheap. For example, coffee is $ 7 (almost like in a luxury restaurant in Moscow). However, it does not bother level stars Sandra Bullock and Cameron Diaz. This palm oasis reminiscent of a paradise for hippies. All 30 bungalows on the island there is no phone, TV or even an alarm clock.